Most innovative Artificial Intelligence powered healthcare solution
Domain- Digital Healthcare
Founders- Gaurav (Chief Executive Officer), Rohan (Chief Operating Officer) and Arushi (Chief Technology Officer)
Total team strength- NA
Total funds raised- Bootstrapped
Revenue generated since inception- NA
- Developed 2 products (in validation phase) - skin infection using photo and COVID-19 infection using chest X-Ray
- Novel product called Livey identifies skin issues at high accuracy within a very short time using Artificial Intelligence and deep learning
- To expand to other geographies including the US, Europe, Asia, and Africa.
- Expansion into other categories including hair treatment, eyes, cancer, heart, epilepsy, etc
- Planning vertical integration providing end-to-end healthcare including diagnostics, consultation, surgeries, and products
"The Healthcare industry is expected to grow at a CAGR of 17% over the next 10 years in India crossing $1.5 trillion The growth rate of health tech is expected to be even higher with a high demand-supply gap of specialist doctors, increasing telemedicine adoption, and growing demand for preventive healthcare. Infrastructural gaps are even further skewed with variations across states and differences in rural vs urban infrastructure. India stands a very good chance to become a leader in the health tech industry with three major drivers. Firstly, availability of good data (high population and good digital healthcare data recording infrastructure); secondly, high internet penetration and thirdly, high smartphone penetration."
- Gaurav, Chief Executive Officer, Cureck Technologies, New Delhi