Jubliant Life Sciences Ltd, an integrated pharmaceutical and life science company approved Financial results for the quarter ended June, 2013.
Mr. Shyam S Bhartia, Chairman & Managing Director and Mr. Hari S Bhartia, Co-Chairman & Managing Director, Jubilant Life Sciences said,"We are witnessing a strong underlying momentum in the life science ingredients space, where volume growth has maintained course.
On the other hand the pharmaceuticals segment is delivering with strong growth in APIs. Further they added " We expect strong operational performance in pharmaceuticals due to new product launches and geographic expansion and higher capacity utilisation in Nutrition ingredients and proprietary products with the uptrend in pricing."
Q1 FY14 Highlights:
- Revenue growth was driven by volume growth in both segments but prices remained under pressure for pharmaceutical business.
- Consolidated revenue up 9% YoY
- Interanational revenues at Rs. 999 crore, contributing 74% to the overall mix and up 10% YoY
- EBITDA margins at 17.5% and normalised PAT margins at 5.1%
- The company had total of 649 filings for formulations of which 189 have been approved in various regions of the world including 58 ANDAs in the US and 41 Dossier filings in the Europe.
- Income from operations was at Rs. 706 crore better by 18% YoY and having 52% share in overall revenues.